Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement is committed to helping you become a better woodworker by providing you with the information you need to enhance your skills, and acquire the right equipment to tool your shop – so that you can build your dreams.
Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement magazine started in 1999 and has evolved from a regional print publication into Canada’s most-active community of woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers. Today, the Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement family of media includes:
- Print and digital magazines with six new issues per year
- Canada’s largest woodworking and DIY online forum
- Weekly shopNEWS newsletter every Friday
- Regular shopTOOLS emails with special offers
- Growing digital library of more than 120 back issues
- How-to videos exclusively for subscriber-only videos
- Active social media presence
Have a question about our website, magazine, or your subscription? Contact one of our staff by email – we’ll be happy to assist you.
Meet our team
Based in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Michael has more than 30 years of publishing experience.
Rob is a studio furniture maker in Peterborough, Ontario, who has been Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement editor since 2010.
Carl is a woodworker in Victoria, British Columbia, who manages the website, forum and digital newsletters.
Based in Brantford, Ontario, Chad is a woodworker, with his pieces on sale in nine artisan shops.
Diane is based in the Maritimes. We answer subscriber calls during business hours. Call toll-free 1-800-204-1773.
Canadian Woodworking, PO Box 808, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada